|The Artistic Quilter 18
The Artistic Quilter18 offers quilters of all levels a feature-rich machine at an
Beginners will love the ease-of-use features – they'’ve incorporated a range
of popular features from the home sewing machine, so it’s easy to use right
out of the box.
Experts and professionals appreciate the precision, speed, and power of this
18” longarm, as well as its sturdy and quality construction.
See the Artistic Quilter 18 at
|Meet The Artistic Quilter
at Sewing Concepts
• 18” arm: Finish 12” blocks and a King Size
• Never wait for a bobbin! The built in
bobbin winder means you can wind bobbins as
• The fixed gooseneck lamp provides light
just where you need it and never comes loose.
• Built in Oil Reservoir: Never get oil on your
• No tangles or mess! Cords and cables are
encased in the machine.
• Improved Encoder Connection: A durable
resin casing protects encoders.
• All-aluminum body provides sturdy, smooth
performance, and just 47 pounds!
• Easily switch handles from front of machine to
back for stylus or laser work.
• 3 stitching modes: Includes stitch
regulation and a special mode for
• Ruler Mode: An 8 second delay is
programmed, so you can move your
ruler without the machine stopping.
This mode also provides stitch
• Cruise Mode: The Cruise mode
offers stitch regulation, and gives the
quilter control for free motion quilting
or stippling with a constant and fluent
stitch line from the smooth, regulated
stitch. Stitch length and speed is
regulated by how fast the machine
moves along the quilt top.
• Speed Mode: Machine will stitch
according to the speed and stitch
length set on the setting touchpad.
Press the start button to start sewing,
and the stop button to stop.
Features of the Artistic Quilter 18
|Keep up-to-date in 2013
Get updates about our upcoming
classes, events & promotions at